Sunday, February 7, 2010

Long Time

It has been a very very very long time since i have typed a post. Right now i am comparing what i did then and what i do now. Nothing has change except at nights i go to squeakers bed then i go to my mommy's and daddy's bed then when my mom wakes up early in the morning i go pee out side then i go back to squeakers bed. Then when she wakes up at 6:00 am i go to my brothers room. Finally i am also getting along with the cats. I have a problem with them from time to time but every thing is fine. AND that picture up on the top of my blog is so last year I'm better looking now but I'll find a picture later on in the month. It is about 70 degrees in hawaii right now (morning) so I'm going to look forward to a nice toasty bed when I'm done. HEY, every one is out of bed already!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment