Sunday, May 17, 2009

Normal Life

I have always had a normal life, and i bet you have too. This is what I routinely do:

6:00 wake up Squeak so I can go potty.
6:12 sleep with her brother in till feed ing time
7:00 get feed
7:30 beg squeak for her food
7:45 I get all nervous when squeak and her brother start to pack for there school.
8:00 squeak has left and I wait by the door for them to return.
9:12-2:45 I get bored and I play with my toys and take a nap.
3:00 squeak comes home and I play with her in till she has to do her home work
3:25  I take a nap
5:30 eat dinner
7:45 get teeth brushed
8:00 go to bed

That is basically all I do every single day. 

1 comment:

  1. Theeeeeeerrrrreeeee..... you got yourself a really good picture of yourself up there!!!! Now THATS what I'm talkin' about!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete